Thursday, June 27, 2013

Proposal for Photography Writing

My audience consists of general interest and photography interest readers. I currently write for local newspapers and could approach them for a feature. The subject would be new. As a rule I do pitch story ideas and can self-assign, but it would have to relate to a place of interest. I could tweak my Photography Makeover article and use it as a reason to set a course for a day trip with photography in mind. I'd like to post the Wiki assignment to Wikipedia! It will be a good exercise in following guidelines and Wiki protocol!

I would send them links to the posts I'm interested in expanding as a start. Also I'd post to a few photography forums I already belong to for online publication.

2 comments:

  1. Wikipedia would be a great medium for your article! Let me know if you do post it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Juniper. Your wiki article is written well and the photos you used are tasteful. Your work is unique in that even as you are educating through your writing it is artfully done.

    ReplyDelete